Teaching S.T.E.A.M in 3D
This 15 hour course will provide teachers of all grade levels and subjects with an introductory hands-on experience so that they can weave digital 3D designing and 3D printing into their respective curricula.
This introductory course will enable participants:
- To understand the S.T.E.A.M. applications of 3D Design and Printing
- To address NGSS and Common Core standards, as well as interdisciplinary applications that will create a lot of “buzz” and excitement back in school in September
- To be granted full access to our digital library of resources
- To be awarded with a certificate of completion with 1/2 in-service credit signed by both Creative 3D Printing, Inc. and the Cradle of Aviation Museum
- To receive a voucher worth $350.00 toward free training if the school (or the participant) purchases 3D Printers or 3D Scanners from Creative 3D Printing, Inc.
The cost of this class is $750.00, which covers all material expenses and 3D creations. The class will run the week of August 11th – 15th (Monday to Friday) from 9:00am to 12:00 noon at the Cradle of Aviation.
From Makerbots to Minecraft! – An Introduction to 3D Printing
This 15 hour course will provide 7th to 9th grade students many exciting opportunities to create 3D designs and 3D prints. Students will learn how to use various free phone apps, tablet apps, web apps and laptop software to modify existing 3D designs and to create new ones.
The cost of this class is $600.00, which covers all material expenses and 3D creations. The class will run the week of August 11th – 15th (Monday to Friday) from 1:00 to 4:00 PM at the Cradle of Aviation.
All participants and students are required to bring their own laptop (with wireless capability) to this class with an email address for website registration purposes. A tablet or smartphone is optional.
A minimum of 10 students is required to run the class and will cap at 25. Group discounts are available.
To register, please call Pete at 516-314-6101 or Jon at 718-300-3342 to secure a seat today! If lines are busy, please leave a message and one of us will get back to you as soon as possible.
To pay for workshop, please click on the below workshop that you are interested in and then click on the “Buy Now” button.
Anton News Readers please click on the below Buy Now button!
For more details please contact Creative 3D Printing: Tel: 516-314-6101 or visit us at www.3dprintingedu.com and click on “ABOUT US” for more information.